- The ETF aims to provide investment results that, before fees and expenses, closely correspond to the performance of the CSI Global China Internet Index ("Index').
- Investment involves risk, including the loss of principal. Investors should refer to the prospectus of Samsung CSI China Dragon Internet ETF (the “ETF”) for details, including the risk factors. Investors should not base investment decisions on this material alone. Historical performance does not indicate future performance.
- The ETF could be subject to certain key risks such as risks of concentration in internet and technology sectors, tracking error risk, trading risk, stock connect risks and multi-counter risk, etc. Please note that the above listed investment risks are not exhaustive.
- The Manager may at its discretion pay distributions out of capital, or effectively out of capital, of the ETF, amounting to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, resulting in an immediate reduction of the NAV per unit.
1. Why invest in Chinese internet stocks globally with 2812?
Most of the high performing Chinese internet giants in 2020 are listed in the US.
2. ATMXJ holding more than 59% in the portfolio**
Investing into 2812 can help you to diversify across Chinese internet giants, but not over diversify. The total weighting of Alibaba, Tencent, Meituan, Xiaomi and JD is over 59%**, providing convenient access to the global China internet giants.
ETF Top 10 holdings as of 2021/09/30
|Portfolio Holdings||Listing Place||Weighting|
Source: Bloomberg as of 30 September 2021
latest holdings information: http://www.samsungetfhk.com/product/2812/#Holdings
3. Relatively low investment threshold
One lot of each of ATMXJ may cost you around HKD110,000**. Investment threshold is just less than HKD3,000**. Lower investment threshold can allow you to have better allocation strategy.
** Information source: Bloomberg, data as of 30 September 2021.
4. Pioneer of investing China Internet stock
Since the listing of 2812 in June 2018, the underlying index has delivered 1.84% return, outperforming Hang Seng Index, which has suffered 5.14% loss during the same period.##
## Information source: Bloomberg, data as of 30 September 2021.
Historical Index performance comparison
|Hang Seng Index||-5.04%||-13.88%||-13.40%||4.76%||0.01%|
Information source: Bloomberg, data as of 30 September 2021