- The ETF aims to provide investment results that, before fees and expenses, closely correspond to the performance of NYSE® FANG+™ Index (“Index”).
- Investment involves risk, including the loss of principal. Investors should refer to the prospectus of Samsung NYSE FANG+ ETF (the “ETF”) for details, including the risk factors. Investors should not base investment decisions on this material alone. Historical performance does not indicate future performance.
- The ETF could be subject to certain key risks such as risk of United States market technology sector concentration risks; Technology theme risks, Multi-counter risks, Consumer discretionary sector risks, Equal weighting index risks, Risk associated with depositary receipts; Other currency distributions risks etc. Please note that the above listed investment risks are not exhaustive.
- The Manager may at its discretion pay distributions out of capital, or effectively out of capital, of the ETF, amounting to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, resulting in an immediate reduction of the NAV per unit.
What is NYSE® FANG+™ Index?
Source: ICE Data Indices, 31 May 2021
About NYSE® FANG+™ Index
- Equal weighted with at least 10 stocks
- Track the performance of highly-traded and fast-growing technology US-listed stocks which have a significant impact on the world
- Quarterly rebalancing by ICE Data indices, LLC, the index provider
FANG+ Index has significantly outperformed major broad-based index since launch
|Period||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months||1 Year||
|NYSE® FANG+™ Index||-2.50%||-2.24%||15.88%||74.30%||39.65%||102.88%||4.94%|
|Hang Seng Index||1.49%||0.59%||10.67%||26.96%||9.07%||-3.40%||7.05%|
Source: Bloomberg, 31 May 2021
Why Samsung NYSE FANG+ ETF?
- First FANG+ ETF in Hong Kong.
- Convenient tool to access the world’s tech giants listed in US.
- Low cost vehicle to invest into US stock market
- Diversification: The ETF is comprised of US-listed tech stocks, which helps Hong Kong investors to diversify their Chinese-focus portfolio
- Asia Investor friendly: The ETF is traded during Hong Kong trading hours
- Broad coverage on high-growth investment themes: search engine, social networking, autonomous driving, electric vehicles, smartphones, mobile payments, e-commerce, online games, streaming media, online entertainment, cryptocurrencies and blockchain, big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, digital advertising, cloud services and other innovative technologies
- Tech leaders are key beneficiaries of favorable factors e.g. global quantitative easing, low interest rate environment and growing tech demand